Positive health intentions are a wonderful way of improving your health and well-being today. Furthermore, concentrating on something we can do for ourselves gives us a sense of achievement, control and satisfaction.
No matter if you write your intentions on a simple piece of paper and stick it somewhere in your home or write them in a diary.
Whatever way you choose to do it, focusing on your personal health goals gives you a powerful start on achieving them!
List of Positive And Practical Health Intentions
- Try Sauna Yoga
- Learn more about the importance of bone health.
- Book yourself a massage
- Improve your physical strength and find a new fitness idea
- Strengthen your veins
- Eat a portion of dark berries to boost your antioxidant levels.
- Cook a bone broth to help strengthen your bone mass.
- Have a salad for lunch or dinner.
- Try a cup of white tea to fight aging.
- Eat wild fish or flax seeds to boost omega 3 and improve brain health.
- Buy fresh veggies at a local farmers market
- Eat less salt and cut it out today
- Cut out all sweeteners
- Drink 5 glasses of fresh water
Positive Health Intentions to Strengthen Your Immune System
- Try Hydrotherapy to boost your immune system
- Have a fresh apple or orange for your daily portion of vitamin c.
- Take a sauna bath to increase your immunity.
- Try PEMF therapy to increase your health on a cellular level.
- Go for a walk or bike ride to increase your oxygen levels.
Positive Health Intentions For A Healthy Mind
- Learn how to trust yourself more.
- Find out how to improve your self-regulations
- Find a role mode
- Improve your knowledge about empathy
- Reduce your stress levels with some easy tips.
- Take a self-care Sunday
- Broaden your knowledge about love.
- Read Cathie Woods quotes and learn how she invests.
- Read the Wall Street Journal