“Inflamed acne consists of swelling, redness, and pores that are deeply clogged with bacteria, oil, and dead skin cells. Sometimes, bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) can cause inflamed acne, too.” Have you ever heard that pemf for acne could be a complimentary therapy that is worth a try?
The reason is that many adults who suffer of acne have tried all common therapies on the market including a change in diet and beauty products. Unfortunately, for many the journey is not over yet. Therefore we have gathered some facts that suggest why pemf for acne treatment is worth a try.
Four factors that directly contribute to acne
- excess oil production,
- pores becoming clogged by “sticky” skin cells,
- bacteria, and
Indirect Factors That Promote Acne
- stress, and
- the menstrual cycle in women,
all of which can influence oil production
Three Reasons Why It Might Be Worth Trying PEMF Therapy For Acne Treatment
PEMF helps to rebalance hormones
A study revealed that pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is effective in decreasing hyperandrogen symptoms (high levels of androgens in females) and improve fertility by improving hormonal variables.
PEMF reduces inflammation levels in the body
- Studies have shown that low level pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) have strong anti-inflammatory effect through restoration of plasma membrane calcium ATPase activity.
- Women that have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) often suffer of endocrinal problems that lead to irregularity of menstruation, acne, hirsutism, and finally infertility. PEMF therapy has proven to improve hormonal balance.
- Findings from a recent study support previously reported data, suggesting PEMF treatment leads to gene expression changes of the factors involved in regulating inflammation, including inflammation resolution.
PEMF reduces stress levels
High levels of stress are a contributing factor in acne. PEMF therapy has proven to reduce levels of oxidative stress levels. Therefore, pemf for acne is worth a try.
Take Home Message
PEMF therapy is known to have no side effects. But it requires regular application. Therefore investing in a pemf home device could be a smart investment. See here who else already uses pemf therapy.
Give pemf therapy a try – you will love what you can be!
Recommended for you: Doctors discussing pemf therapy on Youtube, Ultimate Guide to PEMf therapy.