Which is the most luxurious retirement community in Florida? We researched the entire market for luxury continuing care retirement communities in the sunshine state. Our award for the best upscale retirement community goes to: Moorings Park Naples. And here is why.
Criteria 1 for the Most Luxurious Retirement Communities in Florida: Living Space
Residences can be up to nearly 8,000 sq. ft. Prices from $2M with 70% refundable entrance fee. The size of the residences make this Life Plan community outstanding. In most cases moving to a luxury retirement community means that residents have to downsize heavily. At Moorings Park this is not necessary. Instead, residents can enjoy living in spacious apartments with up to 4 bedrooms. The residences are certainly all maintenance-free. Only at Moorings Park, retirees can live in a large and private spaces that truly feels like home.
Moorings Park – Monthly Fees
“Monthly fee includes the following:
- Dining program that affords members the flexibility to dine in any of our beautifully appointed restaurants
- Air conditioning and heating
- Electricity and water
- Telecommunications package including local and long-distance telephone, TV and Internet service
- Building service and maintenance including all landscaping
- Weekly housekeeping and flat laundry service
- Full calendar of social, recreational, and spiritual activities, including chaplaincy service
- Regularly scheduled local transportation
- Emergency medical service
- Preferred rates and priority access for Skilled Nursing at The Chateau® at Moorings Park, a Five-Star rated facility
- World-class Assisted Living and Memory Care in existing centers of excellence
- 24/7 personalized healthcare through Care 360 program
- 24-hour security personnel
- Value added benefits:
- An affiliate of renowned Moorings Park serving the Naples area for over 40 years, A or A+ ratings by Fitch and Standard & Poor’s credit services
- A non-profit organization
- Convenient location adjacent to Naples Grande Golf Club and just minutes from shopping, dining, entertainment and beaches
- Invitation to the Bower Chapel Concert Series
- Invitation to join Naples Grande Golf Club and Beach Resort
Criteria 2 for the Most Luxurious Retirement Communities in Florida: Location
Location, location, location. This luxury retirement community is close to downtown Naples. Naples is one of the best communities for retirement in Florida. Read our post: Retirement in Naples Florida – 8 Things Everyone Should Know to find out why.
Criteria 3 for the Most Luxurious Retirement Communities in Florida: Healthy Lifestyle
Moorings Park has a very holistic approach the healthcare. Onsite concierge physicians, personalized healthcare, outpatient occupational, physical and speech therapists are part of the community`s well-being package. There are also group fitness classes, cardio and strength training and cognitive programs available.
Criteria 4 for the Most Luxurious Retirement Communities in Florida: Financial Stability
If you invest up to several millions into living in a Life Plan community, you want to be sure that your money and future are safe. Moorings Park is a nationally accredited, nonprofit, Medicare certified community and one of the only A+ Standard & Poor’s Rating Services( S&P)
Criteria 5 for the Most Luxurious Retirement Communities in Florida: Employee Satisfaction
Moorings park employee`s have rated their satisfaction on glassdoor.com and indeed.com as relative high compared to the market. This means that this Life Plan Community has very good chances to keep and get good employees for their luxury lifestyle community.
Recommended For You: Breathtaking Bucket List Ideas for a Luxurious Retirement
A Word From healthylifestyleflorida.com
Moorings Park is a great spot for a happy and luxurious retirement life. Congratulations to Southwest Florida for being the home of Florida`s most luxurious retirement community.